Arunodaya Trust approach to accountability is based on five pillars:
- The organisation’s Christian Commitments.
- The commitment to serving Children and Communities.
- A determination to help Shape Industry Standards.
- Ongoing Reflection and Learning
- And Transparency
Accountability is one of Arunodaya Trust’s four partnership principles, an essential ingredient in achieving the over-arching Child Well-being Aspirations, Outcomes and Targets outlined.
Arunodaya Trust, Accountability department is currently devoting particular attention to key projects relating to:
- Accountability to children and communities – making sure community members are able to give feedback and complain about the services they receive from Donors.
- Transparency – improving accountability reporting and disclosure of information on operations and finances.
- Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA).